Avino Silver & Gold Mines
Avino Silver & Gold Mines (ASM) is a natural resource company, primarily engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of natural resource properties. This stock is trading up 17.2% at $2.18 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.98-$2.2552-week Range: $1.30-$3.60 Volume: 78,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 24,732 From a technical perspective, ASM has broken out above some past overhead resistance today at $2.04, and above its 200-day moving average of $2.16 on above average volume. This move now puts ASM within range of breaking out again above its next significant overhead resistance level at $2.30. Traders should now watch for a sustained high-volume move and close above $2.30 to signal that ASM wants to trend much higher. Look for volume that's well above 24,732 shares. If we get that action soon, then target a run back toward its next significant overhead resistance levels at $2.60 to $3 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV