Office Depot (ODP) is a global supplier of office products and services. This stock is trading up 16% at $3.51 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.29-$3.5652-Week Range: $1.75-$5.54 Volume: 14.3 million Three-Month Average Volume: 4 million Shares of ODP are soaring today after the company said that cutting its costs and selling more items at full price helped it return to fourth-quarter profitability, and its adjusted earnings beat Wall Street estimates. >>5 Stocks Set to Soar off Bullish Earnings From a technical perspective, ODP is gapping up huge today and breaking out above some near-term overhead resistance at $3.35 on monster volume. If ODP can manage to close above $3.35 and near its daily highs, then traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in the short-term. A potential move back toward its next significant overhead resistance levels of $4.10 to $4.42 is possible if that $3.35 breakout level holds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV