CHICAGO, Feb. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared its first quarter 2012 cash dividend of $0.07 per share of outstanding common stock. The dividend will be payable on March 28, 2012 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 14, 2012.
JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) is a leading global technology solutions provider to the food processing and air transportation industries. JBT Corporation designs, manufactures, tests and services technologically sophisticated systems and products for regional and multi-national industrial food processing customers through its JBT FoodTech segment and for domestic and international air transportation customers through its JBT AeroTech segment. JBT Corporation employs approximately 3,300 people worldwide and operates sales, service, manufacturing and sourcing operations located in over 25 countries. For more information please visit www.jbtcorporation.com.
SOURCE JBT Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV