PITTSBURGH, Feb. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, United States Steel Corporation (NYSE: X) filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the period ending December 31, 2011, which includes revisions to the unaudited fourth quarter and full-year 2011 results that were reported in the earnings release issued on January 31, 2012. Following the release of the unaudited financial results, U. S. Steel recorded pricing adjustments related to iron ore pellets purchased in 2011. The net loss was reduced by $15 million, or $0.10 per diluted share, resulting in fourth quarter net loss of $211 million, or $1.46 per diluted share, and full-year 2011 net loss of $53 million, or $0.37 per diluted share.
For more information about U. S. Steel, visit www.ussteel.com.
SOURCE United States Steel Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV