PITTSBURGH, Feb. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, United States Steel Corporation (NYSE: X) filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the period ending December 31, 2011, which includes revisions to the unaudited fourth quarter and full-year 2011 results that were reported in the earnings release issued on January 31, 2012. Following the release of the unaudited financial results, U. S. Steel recorded pricing adjustments related to iron ore pellets purchased in 2011. The net loss was reduced by $15 million, or $0.10 per diluted share, resulting in fourth quarter net loss of $211 million, or $1.46 per diluted share, and full-year 2011 net loss of $53 million, or $0.37 per diluted share.
For more information about U. S. Steel, visit www.ussteel.com.
SOURCE United States Steel Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV