Las Vegas Sands
The resort company's Chief Executive Officer Sheldon Adelson said that there is no reason for the company to try to partner with Kazuo Okada on Asian ventures, according to Bloomberg.
"Japan is the most important growth opportunity, but any decision is likely a ways off," Bank of America Merrill Lynch analysts wrote in a Feb. 15 report. "Meantime, Korea and Vietnam are perhaps larger focuses than we appreciated, with a focus on policy changes there (e.g. taxes and levies on locals). We see Korea as perhaps the most exciting near-term big opportunity and believe LVS is building out a top-tier development organization to support its efforts abroad."Shares of Las Vegas Sands hit a 52-week high Tuesday of $54.80. The stock's 52-week low of $36.05 was set on March 15. Las Vegas Sands has an estimated price-to-earnings ratio for next year of 17.66; the average for gambling companies is 15.19. For comparison, Wynn Resorts (WYNN) has a lower forward P/E of 16.98. Twenty-three of the 28 analysts who cover Las Vegas Sands rated it buy. Three analysts gave the stock a hold rating and two rated it sell. TheStreet Ratings gives Las Vegas Sands a C+ grade and hold rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV