To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Tuesday evening.
ZAGG (ZAGG): "No, no. Let's see how it acts after the big holiday quarter is over. Don't buy."
Activision Blizzard (ATVI): "No, these are becoming like airline stocks. I don't want to touch any of them."Viacom (VIAB): "I like the buyback but that's all I like. The momentum is coming out of that stock; I'd stay away." Baker Hughes (BHI): "No, I've got so many others that I like more. I like Schlumberger (SLB) and Ensco International (ESV) more. " VIVUS (VVUS): "No, no, no, no, no. The money's been made, we're ringing the register." Hershey Foods (HSY): "Costs are coming down. Sales are going up. What's not to like?" Pitney Bowes (PBI): "I know the cash flow covers that dividend but I don't trust it. All their new initiatives don't seem to be taking hold." Tech Data (TECD): "I think you should be in Avnet (AVT). That's the better play." Check Point Software (CHKP): "Don't worry about it. That company has good momentum. It's good to own." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV