NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Domino's Pizza Inc. rose 11.8 percent to $37.49.
Chemtura Corp. rose 9.5 percent to $15.71.
Berry Petroleum Co. rose 8.6 percent to $56.80.Pzena Investment Management Inc. rose 7.5 percent to $5.90. Lithia Motors Inc. rose 7.1 percent to $25.10. Petroquest Energy Inc. rose 6.1 percent to $6.59. First Majestic Silver Corp. rose 6.1 percent to $21.58. Medicis Pharmaceutical Corp. rose 6.1 percent to $35.86. Atlas Resource Partners LP wi rose 6.0 percent to $22.10. Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. rose 5.8 percent to $29.70.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV