ARMONK, N.Y., Feb. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today rolled out a set of offerings geared towards helping its Business Partners more tightly integrate with the IBM SmartCloud by helping to connect them with customers, create new applications and improve their cloud computing skills. Expected to grow to more than $214 billion by 2020,* cloud computing has become a catalyst for capturing new business value through innovation, stronger customer relationships, and faster time to market while reducing cost and complexity.
IBM unveiled new resources for its 121,000 Business Partners, including:
- Ready for IBM SmartCloud Services: This new program makes it easier for clients to quickly find technology from Business Partners that is certified for the IBM SmartCloud. In the new online directory, certified Business Partner technologies are divided into categories such as business applications, collaboration, development and test tools, infrastructure services, and security and monitoring. This is enabling IBM Business Partners to quickly ramp up and participate in the industry shift to cloud computing. More information is available at: http://ibm.co/xhoNsr.
- Tech Talk for Cloud Computing: IBM Business Partners can now enhance their technical skills in cloud computing, with a monthly virtual learning series by IBM developerWorks. The IBM Tech Talk for Cloud Computing series will be taught by IBM and industry experts and is available at: http://ibm.co/yJH2Ms.
- Social Business Tool Kit: This new tool kit allows Business Partners to integrate custom applications that interface with IBM SmartCloud for Social Business services. Developers can use OpenSocial APIs to get access to SmartCloud for Social Business profiles contacts, meetings, files and communities data. Companies can add their own custom actions to the SmartCloud for Social Business web experience. The tool kit is available now at: http://ibm.co/zNqIYO.
- SmartCloud Entry on IBM System x: IBM Business Partners can now help small businesses experience cloud computing benefits with the new lower-cost ( ~$60K USD list) reference configuration of SmartCloud Entry on IBM System x. SmartCloud Entry is an easy to deploy, simple to use offering that features a self-service portal for workload provisioning, virtualized image management, and monitoring. This new configuration provides a template for Business Partners to help clients deploy a private cloud with a faster time-to-value.
IBM Business Partners Driving Client Success in the CloudThese new resources come as IBM Business Partners are winning with cloud and are driving innovations for clients globally. IBM is also announcing two new collaborations with clients including the Swiss LINK Institute and Tele Ticket Service.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV