- Ready for IBM SmartCloud Services: This new program makes it easier for clients to quickly find technology from Business Partners that is certified for the IBM SmartCloud. In the new online directory, certified Business Partner technologies are divided into categories such as business applications, collaboration, development and test tools, infrastructure services, and security and monitoring. This is enabling IBM Business Partners to quickly ramp up and participate in the industry shift to cloud computing. More information is available at: http://ibm.co/xhoNsr.
- Tech Talk for Cloud Computing: IBM Business Partners can now enhance their technical skills in cloud computing, with a monthly virtual learning series by IBM developerWorks. The IBM Tech Talk for Cloud Computing series will be taught by IBM and industry experts and is available at: http://ibm.co/yJH2Ms.
- Social Business Tool Kit: This new tool kit allows Business Partners to integrate custom applications that interface with IBM SmartCloud for Social Business services. Developers can use OpenSocial APIs to get access to SmartCloud for Social Business profiles contacts, meetings, files and communities data. Companies can add their own custom actions to the SmartCloud for Social Business web experience. The tool kit is available now at: http://ibm.co/zNqIYO.
- SmartCloud Entry on IBM System x: IBM Business Partners can now help small businesses experience cloud computing benefits with the new lower-cost ( ~$60K USD list) reference configuration of SmartCloud Entry on IBM System x. SmartCloud Entry is an easy to deploy, simple to use offering that features a self-service portal for workload provisioning, virtualized image management, and monitoring. This new configuration provides a template for Business Partners to help clients deploy a private cloud with a faster time-to-value.
IBM And Business Partners Drive Client Success In The Cloud
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.