Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today that two members of its senior management team will speak at the Raymond James’ 33 rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference on Monday, March 5, 2012 at 4:35 p.m. Eastern time. Presenters for the company will be Donald G. Southwell, Kemper’s Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Dennis R. Vigneau, Kemper’s Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. The presentation will be webcast live on the investors section of Kemper’s website, kemper.com, and available on an archived basis.
Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that principally provide life, health, auto, homeowners, renters and other insurance products to the individual and small business markets. Kemper serves its customers through a network of independent agents, brokers and career agents, as well as directly to consumers via direct mail, web, employer-sponsored employee benefit programs and other affinity relationships.
Additional information about Kemper is available by visiting
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV