ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG) ( www.ZAGG.com), a market leader in innovative mobile device accessories that protect, personalize, and enhance the mobile experience, announced today that Mr. Brandon O’Brien, CFO, will present at the Janco Partners Institutional Investor Conference on March 2nd, 2012, at 8:45 a.m. Mountain Time at the Westin Riverfront Resort in Avon, Colorado.
For more information about ZAGG or any of its products, please visit ZAGG.com.
About ZAGG Inc:
ZAGG Inc, based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with offices in Logan, Utah,
and Shannon, Ireland, prides itself on offering premium quality and
superior service. ZAGG is a market leader in innovative mobile device
accessories that protect, personalize, and enhance the mobile
experience. The company designs, produces, and distributes branded
screen protection under the invisibleSHIELD® brand, keyboards, keyboard
cases, earbuds, mobile power solutions and device cleaning accessories
under the family of ZAGG® brands. In addition, the company designs,
produces and distributes cases, earbuds and headphones under the iFrogz™
brands in the value-priced lifestyle sector. The company's products are
sold worldwide in leading consumer and electronics retailers, wireless
retailers and their affiliates, and through the ZAGG website. For more
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV