How to Run a Loyalty Rewards Program
NEW YORK ( MainStreet) -- Loyalty reward programs are a great way to get repeat customers, but how do you get the most bang for your buck when creating one?
We spoke with Tom Kelley, principal at Access Point Media Group, on suggestions for best practices when creating a loyalty program. Kelley specializes in brand building for small businesses and start-ups, mainly in the restaurant and hospitality industry.
|Loyalty rewards are a great way to get repeat customers, but there are right ways and wrong ways to do them.|
Are loyalty programs necessary for small businesses?
Kelley: It really does have to be one of the critical components of your marketing program. It can't really stand alone. What happens a lot of times with small businesses, companies rely on one type of marketing -- advertising or word of mouth or social media only or loyalty programs only. We find
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV