Glatfelter (NYSE: GLT) today announced that Dante C. Parrini, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the Vertical Research Partners Global Packaging & Paper Conference in New York on Thursday, March 8, 2012.
A copy of the presentation will be available on Glatfelter’s Investor Relations page ( www.glatfelter.com/about_us/investor_relations/default.aspx) of its corporate web site.
Headquartered in York, PA, Glatfelter is a global manufacturer of
specialty papers and fiber-based engineered materials, offering over a
century of experience, technical expertise and world-class service. U.S.
operations include facilities in Spring Grove, PA and Chillicothe and
Fremont, OH. International operations include facilities in Canada,
Germany, France, the United Kingdom and the Philippines, a
representative office in China and a sales and distribution office in
Russia. Glatfelter’s sales approximate $1.6 billion annually and its
common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker
symbol GLT. Additional information may be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV