Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSBK) (“Timberland” or “the Company”) today announced that Michael R. Sand, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at the Sandler O’Neill & Partners West Coast Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, March 6, 2012, at 2:50 p.m. Pacific time. The conference is scheduled for March 5-7 at the Ritz Carlton, San Francisco, CA.
About Sandler O’Neill + Partners
Sandler O’Neill + Partners, L.P. is a full-service investment banking firm and broker-dealer focused on the financial services sector. They provide the full suite of investment banking services, including merger and acquisition advisory, capital markets, fixed income and equity trading and sales, equity research, balance sheet management, mortgage finance, and consulting services to financial institutions and their investors. Their focus has always been to enhance the franchise value of their clients.
About Timberland Bancorp, Inc.Timberland Bancorp, Inc., a Washington corporation, is the holding company for Timberland Bank (“Bank”). The Bank opened for business in 1915 and serves consumers and businesses across Grays Harbor, Thurston, Pierce, King, Kitsap and Lewis counties, Washington with a full range of lending and deposit services through its 22 branches (including its main office in Hoquiam).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV