The Dark 'n Stormy Cocktail Has Rapidly Gained Popularity And The New Ready-to-drink Version Is Expected To Accelerate That Trend. The New Drink Comes In Attractive 4-packs Of 8.4 Oz./250 Ml Cans And Is 9% Alcohol By Volume (18 US Proof). (Photo: Business Wire)
Castle Brands Inc. (NYSE Amex: ROX) announced today that the national drink of Bermuda, The Dark ‘n Stormy, is coming to American shores ready to drink in a stylish new 8.4 oz./250 ml can. The Dark ‘n Stormy is a deliciously refreshing blend of Gosling’s Black Seal Rum and Gosling’s Stormy Ginger Beer.
“It’s the perfect addition to our family of products,” explained Malcolm Gosling, President/CEO of Gosling-Castle Partners. “This is the perfect Dark ‘n Stormy delivered in a slender can with compelling graphics: making it appealing to the younger, trendsetting consumer. Additionally, the ready-to-drink Dark ‘n Stormy is also a convenient package for people on the go.”
First introduced to the most demanding Dark n’ Stormy connoisseurs in the world—Bermudians--the ready-to-drink product was an instant hit. “It was encouraging to hear my fellow Bermudians say that this tastes like a perfectly made Dark ‘n Stormy,” commented Mr. Gosling.
Here in the U.S., the Dark ‘n Stormy cocktail has rapidly gained popularity and the new ready-to-drink version is expected to accelerate that trend. The new drink comes in attractive 4-packs of 8.4 oz./250 ml cans and is 9% alcohol by volume (18 US Proof).To help gain attention at retail, special "Storm Warning" displays are being offered that signal “Things could get wild.” Gosling’s plans to launch this new ready to drink canned product in a few select U.S. markets/geographical areas with additional markets being added as the product rolls out toward eventual national distribution.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV