The advertising and marketing company reported earlier this month fourth-quarter earnings of $271.9 million, or 96 cents a share, up from year-ago earnings of $246.5 million, or 83 cents."New business has been strong, also boosting revenue outlook and with potential new wins of Chevy and Unilever (both in review) we could see further revenue in the pipeline," JPMorgan analysts wrote in a Feb. 16 report. Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.5% Rated "A (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin was basically the same as last year. Omnicom Group has weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.72, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth decreased 2.12% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $56.35. The stock closed Tuesday at $48.86 and has risen 9.6% year to date.
Imperial Oil The oil and natural gas company reported last month fourth-quarter earnings of $1 billion, or $1.18 a share, up from year-ago earnings of $799 million, or 94 cents. "Imperial's Q4 2011 results were highlighted by continued strong results from Downstream and Cold Lake," First Energy Capital analysts wrote in a Feb. 2 report. "In 2012, we expect similarly strong results from Cold Lake, but weaker results from Downstream." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1% Rated "A (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 19.18% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $57.03. The stock closed Tuesday at $48.04 and has risen 8% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV