NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Thursday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Wednesday to qualify for the next dividend payment: UnitedHealth Group (UNH), Allstate (ALL), Nike (NKE), Tidewater (TDW), Suncor Energy (TDW), Omnicom Group (OMC), Imperial Oil (IMO), Hubbell (HUB.A) and Fluor (FLR).
Each of the stocks received a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
The diversified health care company announced Tuesday that it acquired Preferred Care Partners and Medica HealthCare Plans, which operate mainly in Florida and focus on seniors."Combined, the two deals should add about 85,000 [Medicare Advantage] members (3.8% of UNH total MA members as of December 31) and 12,200 Medicaid members (0.3% of UNH) in Florida," Wells Fargo analysts wrote in a report Tuesday. "We estimate that the two health plans have about $1.2 billion in combined annual revenue." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.2% Rated "A+ (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin is about the same as last year. UnitedHealth Group has weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.69, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 9.55% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $71.67. The stock closed Tuesday at $55.84 and has risen 10.18% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV