NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Thursday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Wednesday to qualify for the next dividend payment: UnitedHealth Group (UNH), Allstate (ALL), Nike (NKE), Tidewater (TDW), Suncor Energy (TDW), Omnicom Group (OMC), Imperial Oil (IMO), Hubbell (HUB.A) and Fluor (FLR).
Each of the stocks received a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
The diversified health care company announced Tuesday that it acquired Preferred Care Partners and Medica HealthCare Plans, which operate mainly in Florida and focus on seniors."Combined, the two deals should add about 85,000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV