SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Overstock.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: OSTK), today announced the launch of a new consumer information portal: www.O.info. The website features blogs, reviews and buying guides, all to help consumers make informed decisions about products before purchasing.
Overstock.com Chairman and CEO Patrick M. Byrne said, "We've made O.info the place to find helpful information about our products. The site features unique customer reviews with insights into the appearance, function and fit of a product. Each product has an overall rating as well as individual user ratings to help make the shopping experience easier for consumers, particularly when deciding among similar products. So whether you're just beginning your research for a purchase or you're ready to buy, the information you need is just a click away with O.info."Along with consumer goods, O.info contains in-depth information on cars, travel, insurance and business products. The O.info domain was acquired in September 2011 from Afilias Limited, the official .info domain registry. Roland LaPlante, CMO of Afilias, said, "Overstock.com has a focused branding strategy for its Web properties including the use of single-character 'O' domains like O.info. The .info domain has been available for more than a decade and has more than eight million users. In fact, .info is the most popular new generic top-level domain (gTLD) assigned by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Named and Numbers (ICANN)." About Afilias Afilias is a global provider of Internet infrastructure services that connect people to their data. Afilias' reliable, secure, scalable, and globally available technology supports a wide range of applications including Internet domain registry services, mobile solutions and Managed DNS. For more information on Afilias, visit www.Afilias.info.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV