- Improving access to key customers in the U.K., Europe and Egypt, which collectively comprise 59 percent of Rowan's contract backlog;
- Enhancing the Company's ability to further expand in the North Sea and other markets by continuing to build an efficient shore base from which to reach its rigs and communicate with key customers in those important markets;
- Improving the general perception with customers and the investment community that Rowan is a global contract driller with an increasing focus on international markets, which generally offer longer-term contracts, a stronger backlog and more predictable cash flow; and
- Allowing Rowan, over the long term, to remain competitive with the effective tax rates of its global competitors, most of which are domiciled outside the U.S.
Rowan Announces Proposed Change In Corporate Structure
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.