CARLSTADT, N.J., Feb. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Jinpan International Ltd. (Nasdaq: "JST"), a leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of cast resin transformers for voltage distribution equipment, today announced that it plans to release fourth quarter and full year 2011 financial results on Thursday, March 8 th, 2012, before the market opens.
The Company will hold a conference call at 8:30 am ET on March 8 th, 2012 to discuss fourth quarter and full year 2011 results. Listeners may access the call by dialing 1-913-312-0961. A webcast will also be available via www.viavid.net. A replay of the call will be available through March 22 nd, 2012 by dialing 1-858-384-5517, access code: 1715634.
About Jinpan International Ltd.
Jinpan International Ltd. (Nasdaq: JST) designs, manufactures, and markets cast resin transformers for power distribution and wind energy products. Jinpan's cast resin transformers allow high voltage transmissions of electricity to be distributed to various locations in lower, more usable voltages. The Company has obtained ISO9001 and ISO14001 certifications for its cast resin transformers. Its principal executive offices are located in Hainan, China and its U.S. headquarters is based in Carlstadt, New Jersey.SOURCE Jinpan International Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV