Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited (“Aspen”) (NYSE: AHL) today filed its 2011 Annual Report on Form 10-K with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (the “SEC”).
Printed copies of Aspen’s complete audited financial statements are available free of charge from Kerry Calaiaro, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations, Aspen Insurance U.S., 590 Madison Avenue, 7th Floor, New York NY 10001, by telephone on +1 646 502 1076 or e-mail Kerry.Calaiaro@aspen.co.
About Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited (“Aspen”)Aspen provides reinsurance and insurance coverage to clients in various domestic and global markets through wholly-owned subsidiaries and offices in Bermuda, France, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States. For the year ended December 31, 2011, Aspen reported gross written premiums of $2,207.8 million, net loss of $105.8 million and total assets of $9.5 billion. Its operating subsidiaries have been assigned a rating of “A” (“Strong”) by Standard & Poor's, an “A” (“Excellent”) by A.M. Best and an “A2” (“Good”) by Moody's Investors Service. For further information Please visit www.aspen.co
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV