Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited (“Aspen”) (NYSE: AHL) today filed its 2011 Annual Report on Form 10-K with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (the “SEC”).
Printed copies of Aspen’s complete audited financial statements are available free of charge from Kerry Calaiaro, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations, Aspen Insurance U.S., 590 Madison Avenue, 7th Floor, New York NY 10001, by telephone on +1 646 502 1076 or e-mail Kerry.Calaiaro@aspen.co.
About Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited (“Aspen”)Aspen provides reinsurance and insurance coverage to clients in various domestic and global markets through wholly-owned subsidiaries and offices in Bermuda, France, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States. For the year ended December 31, 2011, Aspen reported gross written premiums of $2,207.8 million, net loss of $105.8 million and total assets of $9.5 billion. Its operating subsidiaries have been assigned a rating of “A” (“Strong”) by Standard & Poor's, an “A” (“Excellent”) by A.M. Best and an “A2” (“Good”) by Moody's Investors Service. For further information Please visit www.aspen.co
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV