BRE Properties, Inc. (NYSE:BRE) announced today that its 42nd Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held on Tuesday, May 15, 2012, at the The City Club of San Francisco, 155 Sansome Street, 10 th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104, at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time. Shareholders of record of the company's Class A common stock as of the close of business on March 15, 2012 are entitled to vote at the annual meeting.
The company will provide proxy materials (Form 10-K, proxy statement and voting materials) to its shareholders via the Internet under the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Notice and Access Rule. A notice will be mailed on or about April 5, 2012 notifying shareholders of record that all proxy materials are available on the Internet. Shareholders may opt to receive printed proxy materials, which will be mailed on request.
About BRE Properties
BRE Properties, based in San Francisco, California, focuses on the development, acquisition and management of apartment communities located primarily in the major metropolitan markets of Southern and Northern California and Seattle. BRE directly owns 76 multifamily communities (totaling 21,336 units) and has joint venture interests in an additional 11 apartment communities (totaling 3,592 units). BRE Properties is a real estate investment trust (REIT) listed in the S&P MidCap 400 Index. For more information on BRE Properties, please visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV