SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- RSA Conference -- Commtouch® (NASDAQ: CTCH) today announced that its GlobalView™ Cloud is now serving over 10 billion transactions on a daily basis as a result of expanded customer activity. These transactions include real-time responses to URL and spam queries from millions of endpoints, as well as malware, Web and email traffic that is collected and analyzed in the cloud.
Commtouch's solutions take full advantage of the depth and breadth of resources available in the GlobalView Cloud to protect over 200 million end-users. At the core of the cloud is a worldwide network of data centers designed for the highest levels of availability and scalability.
"Commtouch is a cloud pioneer, and was one of the first to deploy cloud-based email security," said Shlomi Yanai, Commtouch's chief executive officer. "We have successfully leveraged our cloud for over 14 years to provide a technological edge and superior service to our customers. The GlobalView Cloud is the central part of both current and future Commtouch solutions, and positions Commtouch as a leader in the security service market."Commtouch's GlobalView Cloud has unique threat intelligence collection and analysis capabilities that form the basis for Commtouch's email security, Web filtering and antivirus solutions and services. This threat intelligence is supplemented with information from numerous Commtouch Security Alliance partners. Commtouch's team will be available at the RSA Conference, Booth 253, from February 28 – March 1 in San Francisco, California to discuss its technologies in person. More Information To learn more about Commtouch's GlobalView Cloud, visit http://www.commtouch.com/cloud About CommtouchCommtouch® (NASDAQ: CTCH) safeguards the world's leading security companies and service providers with cloud-based Internet security services. Real-time threat intelligence from Commtouch's GlobalView™ Cloud powers its Web filtering, email security and antivirus solutions, protecting thousands of organizations and hundreds of millions of users worldwide. Information about Commtouch can be found at http://www.commtouch.com or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Blog: http://blog.commtouch.com
- Twitter: @Commtouch
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/commtouch
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/commtouch
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV