Astex Pharmaceuticals To Announce 2011 Fourth Quarter And Year-End Financial Results On March 5, 2012
Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASTX), a pharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery and development of novel small molecule therapeutics, today announced that it will release its 2011 fourth quarter and fiscal year-end results on Monday, March 5, 2012. James S.J. Manuso, PhD, chairman and chief executive officer, and the Astex Pharmaceuticals management team will provide details of the Company's financial results and provide guidance for fiscal year 2012.
A press release will be issued following the close of the market on March 5th. The Company will host a webcast conference call to discuss the results at 4:30 p.m. ET. A live webcast of the call will be available in the Investor Events section of the Company's website at www.astx.com. A webcast replay of the conference call will be available shortly following the event. Alternatively, you may access a replay of the conference call by dialing (855) 859-2056 (domestic) and (404) 537-3406 (international); the replay passcode number is 51684061. The webcast replay will be available for 30 days, and the telephone replay will be available for 7 days.
About Astex Pharmaceuticals
Astex Pharmaceuticals is dedicated to the discovery and development of novel small molecule therapeutics with a focus on oncology. The Company is developing a proprietary pipeline of novel therapies and is creating de-risked products for partnership with leading pharmaceutical companies. Astex Pharmaceuticals developed Dacogen® (decitabine) for Injection and receives significant royalties on global sales.For more information about Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., please visit http://www.astx.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV