Howard Hughes Corp Stock Upgraded (HHC)
- HHC's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 1.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 167.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.31, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels.
- After a year of stock price fluctuations, the net result is that HHC's price has not changed very much. Although its weak earnings growth may have played a role in this flat result, don't lose sight of the fact that the performance of the overall market, as measured by the S&P 500 Index, was essentially similar. Looking ahead, our view is that this company's fundamentals will not have much impact in either direction, allowing the stock to generally move up or down based on the push and pull of the broad market.
- When compared to other companies in the Real Estate Management & Development industry and the overall market, HOWARD HUGHES CORP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for HOWARD HUGHES CORP is rather low; currently it is at 22.70%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the weak results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 189.10% has significantly outperformed against the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts