Xinyuan Real Estate Co. Ltd. Stock Upgraded (XIN)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 1.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 45.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- XINYUAN REAL ESTATE CO -ADR has improved earnings per share by 35.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, XINYUAN REAL ESTATE CO -ADR increased its bottom line by earning $1.36 versus $0.64 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.40 versus $1.36).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Real Estate Management & Development industry average. The net income increased by 30.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $21.63 million to $28.20 million.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Management & Development industry and the overall market, XINYUAN REAL ESTATE CO -ADR's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.