BEIJING, Feb. 28 , 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Ambow Education Holding Ltd. ("Ambow" or the "Company") (NYSE: AMBO), a leading national provider of educational and career enhancement services in China, today announced that the Company will report its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2011 on Sunday, March 4, 2012.
Following the earnings announcement, Ambow's senior management will host an earnings conference call at 8:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time on March 4, 2012 ( 9:00 a.m. Beijing/Hong Kong Time on March 5, 2012) to discuss results and highlights of operations and answer questions.
The dial-in number and passcode for the conference call are as follows:
U.S. Toll Free: +1-866-549-1292 China Toll Free: +400-681-6949International: +852-3005-2050The passcode for the call is "657079#". Additionally, a live and archived webcast of this call will be available on the Investor Relations section of Ambow's website at: http://investors.ir.ambow.com/us/AMBO/irwebsite/ About Ambow Education Holding Ltd. Ambow Education Holding Ltd. (NYSE: AMBO) is a leading national provider of educational and career enhancement services in China, offering high-quality, individualized services and products. Ambow has two business divisions: "Better Schools," which includes K-12 schools and tutoring centers; and "Better Jobs," which includes colleges and career enhancement centers. With its extensive network of regional service hubs complemented by a dynamic proprietary learning platform and distributors, Ambow provides its services and products to students in 30 out of the 31 provinces and autonomous regions within China. For investor and media inquiries please contact: Ms. Mandy Li Investor Relations Manager Ambow Education Holding Ltd.Tel: +86-10-6206-8130Email: email@example.com SOURCE Ambow Education Holding Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV