Spansion GL Flash Memory
- Digital Instrument Clusters: Spansion GL family delivers up to a 45% page-mode read speed improvement over competing parallel NOR Flash solutions. These systems require the fastest boot times to power on at the push of a button.
- Infotainment: With the highest density support in the industry, up to 2 Gb, Spansion GL Flash memory delivers the high-quality storage needed for multiple language support and high resolution user interface graphics.
"Exciting innovations are happening throughout the car cabin, bringing safer driving and dynamic user experiences," said Wendy Kadlec, director of ecosystem marketing at Spansion. "High-performance graphic processing technology is critical to providing these experiences and by collaborating with forward-looking partners like NVIDIA, we can create powerful systems that connect drivers with their cars and create a compelling experience."
Spansion, with the broadest product portfolio for NOR Flash memory available ranging from 1 megabit to 2 gigabits, addresses specific performance, reliability and longevity requirements for a variety of automotive applications including powertrain, telematics, infotainment, configurable TFT (thin film transistor) displays for clusters and ADAS applications such as integrated vision, IR, radar and safety systems and multiple collision avoidance systems.Spansion solutions for automotive and other markets will be on display at the Embedded World 2012 conference in Nuremberg, Germany, Feb 28 – Mar 1, in Hall 4, Booth 4-642. For more details from Spansion at the conference follow us on Twitter:@Spansion and @spansionauto. Resources: Spansion Flash memory products: http://www.spansion.com/Products/ Spansion newsroom: http://news.spansion.com/ Spansion blog: http://blog.spansion.com Spansion on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Spansion Spansion on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Spansion About NVIDIA NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) awakened the world to computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. Today, its processors power a broad range of products from smart phones to supercomputers. NVIDIA's mobile processors are used in cell phones, tablets and auto infotainment systems. PC gamers rely on GPUs to enjoy spectacularly immersive worlds. Professionals use them to create visual effects in movies and design everything from golf clubs to jumbo jets. And researchers utilize GPUs to advance the frontiers of science with high-performance computing. The company holds more than 2,200 patents worldwide, including ones covering ideas essential to modern computing. For more information, see www.nvidia.com. About SpansionSpansion (NYSE: CODE) is a leading provider of the Flash memory technology at the heart of the world's electronics systems, powering everything from the routers that run the internet to the highly interactive and immersive consumer and automotive electronics that are enriching people's daily lives. Spansion's broad and differentiated Flash memory product portfolio, award-winning MirrorBit charge-trapping technology, and industry leading service and support are enabling customers to achieve greater efficiency and success in their target markets. For more information, visit http://www.spansion.com. Spansion(R), the Spansion logo, MirrorBit(R), and combinations thereof, are trademarks and registered trademarks of Spansion LLC in the United States and other countries. Other names used are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. SOURCE Spansion Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV