Powerwave Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:PWAV), a global supplier of advanced solutions for wireless communications networks, today announced a new digital repeater platform, Nexus™ RT 5000, to address growing European 4G wireless coverage demands.
A cost-effective and discrete solution, the Nexus RT 5000 enhances the coverage and capacity of existing wireless networks, without requiring the installation of additional macro cell sites. As operators deploy 4G technology indoor and outdoor, the Nexus RT 5000 solution reduces capital and operational expenses and enables operator network sharing.
The Nexus RT 5000 delivers instantaneous frequency bands easily upgradable in the field, providing a multiple RF carrier architecture and advanced processing and network optimization capabilities, all within a smaller net hardware package. It also provides interference cancellation, which increases antenna isolation and allows greater operating gain without feedback oscillations. The solution supports up to eight individually adjustable sub-bands (with up to 20 MHz wide in each band), which yields up to 32 sub-bands for a fully equipped repeater for flexibility and high RF performance. The large number of supplied digital filters ensures operators have optimal performance for each specific application all within the same unit, whether using GSM, UMTS or LTE.
Ideal for multi-carrier and multi-band operations, the Nexus RT 5000 also reduces power requirements at the remote site with an output composite power of +36 dBM (with a per sub-band set gain from 55 to 100 dB in 1 dB steps).Additional competitive features include:
- Echo cancellation and power control
- HSDA and GSM/GPRS/EDGE modem
- MIMO support
- Fiber feeding possibility
- Flexible alarm definition and alarm receiver settings
- Pentaband combiner
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV