CEO Jamie Dimon and other top executives will hold presentations followed by question and answer sessions and investors can expect to hear from the management on everything from their economic outlook to the impact of regulations to business goals and targets.
Analysts expect the top brass to present an upbeat outlook, much like they have in the past. Barclays Capital analyst Jason Goldberg notes that shares of JPMorgan have performed in line with or outperformed the KBW Bank Index in the one month following the investor day in each of the past six years, so investors clearly need to pay attention.
Outlook on housing, loan growth and capital markets activity will likely help move shares of other big, money center banks including Bank of America (BAC) and Citigroup.
Standard and Poor's said after the close Monday that it has cut the ratings on Greek debt
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV