Granite City Food & Brewery Ltd. To Release Fourth Quarter 2011 Financial Results On March 13, 2012
Granite City Food & Brewery Ltd. (Nasdaq: GCFB) today announced that it will report its fourth quarter 2011 earnings after the market closes Tuesday, March 13, 2012. The Company will host a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter financial results on Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. The call may be accessed by calling 1-888-244-2435 and referencing code 4504015. A replay of the call will be available for 30 days and may be accessed by calling 1-888-203-1112 and entering replay code 4504015.
About Granite City
Granite City Food & Brewery Ltd. is a Modern American upscale casual restaurant chain The Granite City menu features affordable yet high quality family favorite menu items prepared from made-from-scratch recipes and served in generous portions. The sophisticated yet unpretentious restaurants, proprietary food and beverage products, attractive price points and high service standards combine for a great dining experience. Granite City opened its first restaurant in St. Cloud, Minnesota in 1999 and currently operates 26 Granite City restaurants and five Cadillac Ranch restaurants in 13 states. Additional information can be found at the Company’s website ( www.gcfb.net).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV