Granite City Food & Brewery Ltd. (Nasdaq: GCFB) today announced that it will report its fourth quarter 2011 earnings after the market closes Tuesday, March 13, 2012. The Company will host a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter financial results on Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. The call may be accessed by calling 1-888-244-2435 and referencing code 4504015. A replay of the call will be available for 30 days and may be accessed by calling 1-888-203-1112 and entering replay code 4504015.
About Granite City
Granite City Food & Brewery Ltd. is a Modern American upscale casual restaurant chain The Granite City menu features affordable yet high quality family favorite menu items prepared from made-from-scratch recipes and served in generous portions. The sophisticated yet unpretentious restaurants, proprietary food and beverage products, attractive price points and high service standards combine for a great dining experience. Granite City opened its first restaurant in St. Cloud, Minnesota in 1999 and currently operates 26 Granite City restaurants and five Cadillac Ranch restaurants in 13 states. Additional information can be found at the Company’s website ( www.gcfb.net).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV