MB Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBFI), will present at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods’ 2012 Boston Bank Conference to be held in Boston on Wednesday, February 29, 2012. MB Financial’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 10:25 a.m. (EST).
This event can be accessed by logging on to http://www.kbw.com/news/conferenceBostonBank2012_Webcast.html. Once on this page, participants will be able to link to the conference. Participants will need either Real Player or Media Player to listen to the live broadcast. For those unable to listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available for approximately sixty days after the conference. There is no charge to access the presentation.
MBFI is the holding company for MB Financial Bank, N.A. MB Financial Bank is a locally operated financial institution that has been delivering competitive personalized service for 100 years to businesses and individuals who live and work in the Chicago metropolitan area.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve risk and uncertainties, with respect to the results of operations and other uncertainties that may not be known or anticipated by the Company. While management of the Company uses its best efforts to be accurate in making forward-looking statements, any such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause the Company’s actual results to vary materially from the future results indicated in such forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV