Listed: TSX, NYSE Symbol: POT
SASKATOON, Feb. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc. (PotashCorp) announced today that the following materials for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011 are now available on the company's website at www.potashcorp.com.
- Annual Report on Form 10-K
- 2011 Annual Report (includes Management's Discussion & Analysis and Audited Consolidated Financial Statements)
- 2011 Summary Annual Report
- 2012 Management Proxy Circular
PotashCorp has filed the Annual Report on Form 10-K and related materials with securities regulators and it is available on the EDGAR section of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov. It will also be available on the Canadian Securities Administrators' website at www.sedar.com.
The company's audited financial statements can be downloaded from the PotashCorp website. Upon request, hard copies will be provided free of charge to security holders and can be ordered online or by writing the company's investor relations department at:Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc. Suite 500 - 122 1 st Avenue South Saskatoon, SK Canada S7K 7G3 SOURCE Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV