Listed: TSX, NYSE Symbol: POT
SASKATOON, Feb. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc. (PotashCorp) announced today that the following materials for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011 are now available on the company's website at www.potashcorp.com.
- Annual Report on Form 10-K
- 2011 Annual Report (includes Management's Discussion & Analysis and Audited Consolidated Financial Statements)
- 2011 Summary Annual Report
- 2012 Management Proxy Circular
PotashCorp has filed the Annual Report on Form 10-K and related materials with securities regulators and it is available on the EDGAR section of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov. It will also be available on the Canadian Securities Administrators' website at www.sedar.com.
The company's audited financial statements can be downloaded from the PotashCorp website. Upon request, hard copies will be provided free of charge to security holders and can be ordered online or by writing the company's investor relations department at:Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc. Suite 500 - 122 1 st Avenue South Saskatoon, SK Canada S7K 7G3 SOURCE Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV