HONOLULU, Feb. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Central Pacific Financial Corp. (NYSE: CPF) today announced it will present at the Sandler O'Neill West Coast Financial Services Conference at 1:30pm PST/ 4:30pm EST on Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at The Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco.
John C. Dean, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Denis K. Isono, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the conference. A live webcast of the presentation will be available on the Internet in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.centralpacificbank.com. In addition to the live webcast, a replay will be available on Central Pacific's website for 30 days.
About Central Pacific Financial Corp.
Central Pacific Financial Corp. is a Hawaii-based bank holding company with $4.1 billion in assets. Central Pacific Bank, its primary subsidiary, operates 34 branches and 120 ATMs in the state of Hawaii. For additional information, please visit the Company's website at http://www.centralpacificbank.com.SOURCE Central Pacific Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV