CHICAGO, Feb. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of General Growth Properties, Inc. (NYSE: GGP) approved the declaration of a quarterly common stock dividend of $0.10 per share. The dividend is payable on April 30, 2012, to stockholders of record on April 16, 2012.
ABOUT GGPGeneral Growth Properties is a fully integrated, self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust focused on owning, managing, leasing, and redeveloping regional malls throughout
the United States. GGP currently owns, or has an interest in, 136 regional shopping malls comprising approximately 140 million square feet of gross leasable area. GGP is headquartered in
Chicago, Illinois, and publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol GGP. For further information please visit the GGP website at
CONTACT: MEDIA – David Keating, VP of corporate communications, (312) 960-6325, firstname.lastname@example.orgCONTACT: INVESTORS – Kevin Berry, VP of Investor Relations, (312) 960-5529, email@example.com
SOURCE General Growth Properties
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV