NEW YORK, Feb. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Aeropostale, Inc. (NYSE: ARO), a mall-based specialty retailer of casual and active apparel for young women and men, today announced that the Company's conference call to review its fourth quarter 2011 results will be broadcast live over the Internet on Thursday, March 8, 2012 at 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time. The broadcast will be available by clicking the 'Investor Relations' link under the Corporate section on www.aeropostale.com and at www.earnings.com.
To listen to the broadcast, your computer must have Windows Media Player installed. If you do not have Windows Media Player, go to the latter site prior to the call, where you can download the software for free.
Future sales and earnings release dates are available by clicking on the calendar under the 'Investor Relations' link of the Company's website at www.aeropostale.com.
About Aeropostale, Inc. Aeropostale, Inc. is a mall-based, specialty retailer of casual apparel and accessories, principally targeting 14 to 17 year-old young women and men through its Aeropostale® stores and 4 to 12 year-old kids through its P.S. from Aeropostale™ stores. The Company provides customers with a focused selection of high-quality, active-oriented, fashion and fashion basic merchandise at compelling values. Aeropostale® maintains control over its proprietary brands by designing, sourcing, marketing and selling all of its own merchandise. Aeropostale® products can only be purchased in its Aeropostale stores and online at
www.aeropostale.com. P.S. from Aeropostale™ products can be purchased in P.S. from Aeropostale™ stores and online at
www.ps4u.com. The Company currently operates 917 Aeropostale stores in 50 states and
Puerto Rico, 68 Aeropostale stores in
Canada and 71 P.S. from Aeropostale stores in 20 states.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV