Kraft (KFT) pays a quarter dividend of 29 cents, for a current yield of 3.1%.
During the most recent quarter, Buffett trimmed his position in Kraft by 2.7 million shares, or 3%, to 87 million shares, which comprises 4.9% of the Berkshire portfolio.
Kraft also shows up in Bill Ackman's Pershing Square Capital Management portfolio and shows up on a list of Consumer Staples Stocks Bought and Sold by Hedge Funds.
Stock Overview: Kraft, through its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets packaged food products, including snacks, beverages, cheese, convenient meals and various packaged grocery products. It has a market cap of $66.9 billion and a short interest ratio of 1.4, and it trades with a P/E of 19.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV