NEW YORK ( Stockpickr) -- At Stockpickr, we track the top holdings of a variety of high-profile investors, such as George Soros and Carl Icahn.
It should come as no surprise that the most popular of these portfolios is that of renowned investor Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A), (BRK.B) and one of the richest people in the world.
In his annual letter to shareholders, Buffett revealed that he has selected selected his successor at Berkshire Hathaway, though he did not reveal the person's identity.Today we're taking a closer look at 10 of Buffett's top dividend stocks, based on Berkshire Hathaway's most recent quarterly 13F filing with the SEC, which reflects holdings as of Dec. 31, 2011. These stocks each comprise at least 1% of Berkshire's portfolio and yield at least 1.5%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV