The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (NASDAQ: CAKE) today announced two upcoming investment conference presentations. Details regarding the presentations are below.
- Raymond James 33 rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference (Orlando)March 6, 2012 at 9:50 a.m. Eastern Time
Doug Benn, Executive Vice President and CFO, and Jill Peters, Vice President of Investor Relations, will be presenting.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Consumer & Retail Conference (New York)March 7, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time
David Overton, Chairman and CEO, and Doug Benn will be presenting.
Live webcasts of the presentations will be available on the Company’s website at www.thecheesecakefactory.com, and can be accessed by clicking on the “Investors” link from the home page and the respective conference webcast link at the top of the page. Archives of the webcasts will be available following the live presentations.About The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated created the upscale casual dining segment in 1978 with the introduction of its namesake concept. The Company operates 170 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S., including 156 restaurants under The Cheesecake Factory® mark; 13 restaurants under the Grand Lux Cafe® mark; and one restaurant under the RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen® mark. The Company also operates two bakery production facilities in Calabasas Hills, CA and Rocky Mount, NC that produce over 70 varieties of quality cheesecakes and other baked products. Learn more about the Company at www.thecheesecakefactory.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV