HOUSTON, Feb. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Group 1 Automotive, Inc.(NYSE: GPI), a Fortune 500 automotive retailer, today announced its March investor conference schedule.
Group 1's management will meet with institutional investors during the 2012 KeyBanc Capital Markets Consumer Conference on Feb. 29 and March 1 at the InterContinental New York Barclay in New York City.
Management will also meet with institutional investors during the Stifel Nicolaus 2012 Consumer Conference on March 6 at The St. Regis New York hotel in New York City.Additionally, management will present at Sidoti & Company's 16th Annual Emerging Growth Institutional Investor Forum on March 20 at the Grand Hyatt New York in New York City. The presentation will provide an overview of Group 1's financial results and operating strategy. Group 1 is scheduled to present at 2:00 p.m. ET. The presentation will not be webcast. The associated handouts and presentation will be made available on the Investor Relations section of Group 1's website at http://www.group1corp.com/news/events.aspx. About Group 1 Automotive, Inc.Group 1 owns and operates 111 automotive dealerships, 143 franchises, and 28 collision centers in the United States and the United Kingdom that offer 31 brands of automobiles. Through its dealerships, the company sells new and used cars and light trucks; arranges related vehicle financing, service and insurance contracts; provides automotive maintenance and repair services; and sells vehicle parts. Group 1 Automotive can be reached on the Internet at www.group1auto.com. Investor Contacts:Kim Paper CanningManager, Investor RelationsGroup 1 Automotive, Inc.713-647-5741 | email@example.com Media Contacts: Pete DeLongchampsV.P. Financial Services and Manufacturer RelationsGroup 1 Automotivem, Inc.713-647-5770 | firstname.lastname@example.org Clint WoodsPierpont Communications, Inc.713-627-2223 | email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV