CLAYTON, Mo., Feb. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Olin Corporation's (NYSE: OLN) senior management will be available for one-on-one meetings with investors at the Longbow Research Basic Materials Conference in New York City on March 6, 2012, the Susquehanna Chemical Conference in Boston on March 14, 2012 and the Sidoti & Company Emerging Growth Institutional Investor Forum in New York City on March 20, 2012. In addition, Olin's senior management will make a formal presentation at the Sidoti & Company conference at 11:20 AM Eastern time.
Copies of the presentation slides will be available the evening prior to each event to investors, news media and the general public on Olin's web site www.olin.com in the Investors section under Investor Presentations.
Olin Corporation is a manufacturer concentrated in two business segments: Chlor Alkali Products and Winchester. Chlor Alkali Products manufactures chlorine and caustic soda, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen, potassium hydroxide and bleach products. Winchester products include sporting ammunition, reloading components, small caliber military ammunition and components, and industrial cartridges.
Click here for more information on Olin.2012-05 SOURCE Olin Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV