CLAYTON, Mo., Feb. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Olin Corporation's (NYSE: OLN) senior management will be available for one-on-one meetings with investors at the Longbow Research Basic Materials Conference in New York City on March 6, 2012, the Susquehanna Chemical Conference in Boston on March 14, 2012 and the Sidoti & Company Emerging Growth Institutional Investor Forum in New York City on March 20, 2012. In addition, Olin's senior management will make a formal presentation at the Sidoti & Company conference at 11:20 AM Eastern time.
Copies of the presentation slides will be available the evening prior to each event to investors, news media and the general public on Olin's web site www.olin.com in the Investors section under Investor Presentations.
Olin Corporation is a manufacturer concentrated in two business segments: Chlor Alkali Products and Winchester. Chlor Alkali Products manufactures chlorine and caustic soda, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen, potassium hydroxide and bleach products. Winchester products include sporting ammunition, reloading components, small caliber military ammunition and components, and industrial cartridges.
Click here for more information on Olin.2012-05 SOURCE Olin Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV