To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening.
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners (KMP): "I think this one is the right one."Fidelity National Financial (FNF): "Regional banks are good. I'm going with Warren Buffett who said he likes Wells Fargo (WFC). Who am I to argue?" Frontier Communications (FTR): "No, no. I'm worried about that dividend. " Strayer Education (STRA): "I don't like any of those stocks. That's not the place to be for the next few years." HollyFrontier (HFC): "I'm not crazy about the refiners. I'd prefer to have something with a higher yield." Beckman Coulter (BEC): "I'm all for it. That's a good housing and construction play. That one will be good." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV