Picis, a part of OptumInsight, has been awarded ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 certifications by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), the largest developer and publisher of international standards.
These recognitions certify Picis adheres to the highest level of quality management standards throughout all phases of operations, including software design, implementation, delivery, maintenance and software support. This means health care professionals who are evaluating information systems can depend on Picis for high-quality clinical information management, a commitment to continuous improvement and the best possible client experience.
“ISO certification reflects our commitment to excellence in developing health information solutions for hospitals and health systems,” said Scott Iverson, senior vice president of professional services, Picis. “Our processes ensure we fully understand client requirements, consistently follow best practices, document and resolve problems, and support continuous process improvements that help health care organizations run smoothly.”
To become certified, Picis passed a series of audits conducted by TÜV America Inc., a globally recognized registrar and largest leading notified body in the medical field. TÜV awarded Picis ISO 13485 Medical Device Quality Management certification along with ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems certification. Client benefits of ISO certification include:
- well-defined and documented procedures promote the consistency of software development and deliver a more reliable quality product to clients;
- potential product defects can be identified internally and corrected;
- an ongoing proactive quality management system, supported by rigorous measurement processes helps improve client satisfaction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV