Vision-Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: VSCI), a leading provider of innovative flexible endoscopic products utilizing its proprietary sterile disposable EndoSheath® technology, today announced that it will be presenting at the 32 nd Cowen Health Care Conference at the Boston Marriott Copley Place hotel in Boston, Massachusetts. Cynthia Ansari, Vision-Sciences’ Chief Executive Officer, and Katherine Wolf, Chief Financial Officer & EVP Corporate Development, will give a Company presentation on Monday, March 5, 2012, at 1:30 PM Eastern Time.
The Company will have a live broadcast of its conference presentation. To access the broadcast, listeners should go to the Company's website, www.visionsciences.com. A replay of the conference presentation will also be available through the Company's website.
About Vision-Sciences, Inc.
Vision-Sciences, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and markets
innovative flexible endoscopic products utilizing sterile disposable
sheaths, the Slide-On EndoSheath Technology, which provide the users
efficient product turnover while ensuring the patient a contaminant-free
product. Vision-Sciences owns the registered trademarks Vision
Sciences®, Slide-On®, EndoSheath®, EndoWipe® and The Vision System®.
Information about Vision-Sciences’ products is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV