NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Wednesday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Tuesday to qualify for the next dividend payment: PepsiCo (PEP), Qualcomm (QCOM), Goodrich (GR), Lear (LEA), Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) and Finish Line (FINL).
Each of the stocks is rated buy at TheStreet Ratings.
The soft drink maker reported earlier this month fourth-quarter earnings of $1.4 billion, or 89 cents a share, up from year-ago earnings of $1.37 billion, or 85 cents.Wells Fargo analysts, following Pepsi's presentation at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York conference, said, "We came away from the presentation more confident that PEP can improve growth in FLNA in 2012, but still cautious on the N.A. beverage business. We continue to believe the shares will stay range bound at current levels until PEP can show some traction in its N.A. beverage business or consistency in achieving new financial targets." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 3.3% Rated "A- (Buy)" at TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin was basically the same as it was last year. PepsiCo has weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.62, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth decreased 2.72% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $72.92. The stock closed Monday at $63.32 and has fallen 4.57% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV