- RSA NetWitness Live Manager 2.1 with Content Profiles – RSA NetWitness Live Manager provides a central management console to help organizations tailor their content sources based on their unique environment and threat profile, add their own network monitoring feeds and optimize content flow. RSA NetWitness Live Manager content profiles are engineered to be completely customizable and to empower security teams to more easily organize and distribute RSA NetWitness Live content for virtually any use case or network environment. RSA NetWitness Live Manager and content profiles are designed to allow security analysts to focus on the task of protecting network assets by reducing the time and effort normally required to effectively manage content.
- Expanded threat content – The RSA NetWitness Live service merges the best industry threat intelligence with RSA's Cyber Crime Intelligence data. The RSA NetWitness Live service now offers 1,000 pieces of content (reports, rules, parsers, etc.) from over 100 distinct threat information sources, tracking more than 5 million IP addresses and domains. Among the newly added data sources are the RSA CyberCrime Intelligence service and RSA eFraudNetwork™, which together aggregate fraud intelligence from 500 million networked devices and 250 million users worldwide. Newly added third-party threat indicator feeds include Verisign® iDefense® Security Intelligence Services and Critical Intelligence Services. RSA NetWitness Live has also integrated intelligence feeds from both Bit9 and ThreatGRID for malware analysis. As with all RSA NetWitness Live content, the service's new information feeds are encrypted and therefore engineered so that they cannot be read except within the RSA NetWitness appliance. This encryption feature enables organizations to use the service's threat information while helping to ensure that shared information is protected from leakage.
- Broad platform support for new security analytics platforms – The RSA NetWitness Live service added support for two key security analytics solutions: the RSA NetWitness for Logs platform and the RSA NetWitness Spectrum™ malware detection platform. Now, security teams can stream relevant RSA NetWitness Live content directly to these analytics platforms, which are designed to automatically ingest the data to enhance the precision of their threat detection results.
RSA Unveils Industry-Leading Capabilities For Threat Information Sharing
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.