ANNAPOLIS, Md., Feb. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Severn Bancorp Inc., (NASDAQ: SVBI) ("Bancorp") parent company of Severn Savings Bank, FSB (the "Bank"), today announced the appointment of Stephen W. Lilly to the position of Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Lilly joined the bank in November 2011 as Senior Vice President. Mr. Lilly brings to his new position extensive industry experience having held positions beginning in public accounting and then in financial officer roles for Maryland and District of Columbia financial institutions. Prior to joining Severn, he served as Chief Financial Officer of Bay-Vanguard FSB in Baltimore, Maryland.
Mr. Lilly, a Certified Public Accountant, received his bachelor's degree from the University of Maryland University College. In announcing the appointment, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Thomas G. Bevivino said, "We are pleased to have Steve as a key player on our team." He went on to say, "His experience, depth of knowledge and integrity are a perfect complement to Severn's management team already in place."
About Severn Savings Bank:Founded in 1946, Severn is a full-service community bank offering a wide array of personal and commercial banking products as well as residential and commercial mortgage lending. It has assets of approximately $900 million and four branches located in Annapolis, Edgewater and Glen Burnie, Maryland. The bank specializes in exceptional customer service and holds itself and its employees to a high standard of community contribution. Severn is on the Web at www.severnbank.com.
SOURCE Severn Bancorp Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV