MIGDAL HA'EMEK, Israel, February 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Camtek Ltd. (Nasdaq: CAMT ; TASE: CAMT) announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Moshe Eisenberg will present at the 24th Annual Roth Capital Growth Conference on March 14, 2012.
The conference will be taking place at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Laguna Niguel, California. Camtek's CFO is scheduled to present at 11:30am Pacific Time on Wednesday, March 14, 2012.
At the conference there will be an opportunity for investors to meet one-on-one Moshe Eisenberg, CFO of Camtek. Interested investors should contact the conference organizers at Roth, or the Investor Relations team at Camtek at email@example.com.ABOUT CAMTEK LTD. Camtek Ltd. provides automated and technologically advanced solutions dedicated to enhancing production processes and increasing yields, enabling and supporting customer's latest technologies in the Semiconductors, Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) and IC Substrates industries. Camtek addresses the specific needs of these interconnected industries with dedicated solutions based on a wide and advanced platform of technologies including intelligent imaging, image processing, adaptive ion milling (AIM) and digital material deposition (DMD). Camtek's solutions range from micro-to-nano by applying its technologies to the industries' specific requirements. This press release is available at http://www.camtek.co.il CAMTEK LTD. Moshe Eisenberg, CFO Tel: +972-4-604-8308 Mobile: +972-54-900-7100 firstname.lastname@example.org INTERNATIONAL INVESTOR RELATIONS CCG Investor Relations Ehud Helft / Kenny Green Tel: (US) +1-646-201-9246 email@example.com SOURCE Camtek Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV