Feb. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ADP ®, a leading provider of
human resource outsourcing,
benefits administration and
integrated computing solutions for vehicle dealers, today announced that it is ranked 6th on
Chief Executive magazine's list of the 40 Best Companies for Leaders 2012.
The rankings, based on a multi-step selection process of companies most committed to leadership development, appear on ChiefExecutive.net and in the January/ February 2012 issue of Chief Executive magazine. The results were based on a study of approximately 1,000 organizations worldwide and conducted in partnership with Chally Group Worldwide, a Dayton, Ohio-based sales and management productivity firm.
Companies were scored on four key criteria, including:
- Having a formal leadership process in place.
- The commitment level of the CEO: The time and quality of involvement with the leadership process and development program.
- The depth of the leadership funnel: The percentage of senior and middle management positions filled by internal candidates.
- The number of other companies that report recruiting from the company being evaluated.
"Leadership and professional development are extremely important to our core mission and values as an organization, and are vital to our success as a leader in delivering proven human capital management strategies and solutions to our clients around the world," said Karen Kichline Ruef, VP of Learning and Talent Management for ADP. "We are very proud of our long-standing commitment to training, development, and advancement and the significant resources we dedicate to talent management and to our own future leaders. It's very gratifying for ADP to be recognized by Chief Executive magazine as one of the top ten companies for leaders for 2012."
ADP continues to create and implement unique training and development programs for all of its associates, from entry-level sales and service employees, and new manager, to leadership coaching and development for executives. The goal of making continuous growth and development a part of all associates' work lives promotes strategic thinking, bolsters leadership and ultimately enhances the value we deliver to our clients.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV