- In support of the company’s strategy to expand Enterprise Data sales in existing and newly-enabled markets, on-net buildings reached 1,051 during fourth quarter, driving a 16% increase in this revenue over fourth quarter 2010 (pro forma) and a 4% increase sequentially over third quarter 2011.
- Fiber connections to wireless cell sites were increased 12% in fourth quarter, as the company pursues new wholesale opportunities presented by growing data capacity demand of carriers. Fiber connections to cell sites totaled 148 at year-end, with an additional 150 sites now contracted to be built in 2012. Wholesale data revenue for the quarter was up 24% (pro forma) over fourth quarter 2010, and up 10% over the previous quarter.
- A 30% year over year increase of account executives selling flagship data products to businesses and wireless carriers is planned for 2012 to support the projected Competitive data revenue growth in the expanded seven-state market area served by the Company’s 5,800 route-mile fiber network .
- The transition of revenue composition to data products continues. The Competitive segment, comprised of approximately two-thirds data revenue, accounted for 77% of consolidated revenue in fourth quarter 2011.
- On February 23, 2012, the Board of Directors of Lumos Networks Corp. declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock in the amount of $0.14 per share to be paid on April 12, 2012 to stockholders of record on March 14, 2012.
Lumos Networks Corp. Reports Operating Results For The Fourth Quarter And Year 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts