EZchip Semiconductor Ltd. (NASDAQ:EZCH), a provider of network processors, today announced that it will be presenting at the 24th Annual Roth Capital Growth Stock Conference in Dana Point, California on Monday, March 12, 2012.
The EZchip presentation at the Roth Capital Growth Stock Conference is taking place at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Dana Point, California. EZchip is scheduled to present at 11:00am Pacific Time on Monday, March 12, 2012.
At the Conference, there will be an opportunity for investors to meet one-on-one with Eli Fruchter, CEO of EZchip. Interested investors should contact the conference organizers at Roth, or the Investor Relations team at EZchip at email@example.com.
About EZchipEZchip is a fabless semiconductor company that
provides Ethernet network processors for networking equipment. EZchip
provides its customers with solutions that scale from 1-Gigabit to
200-Gigabits per second with a common architecture and software across
all products. EZchip’s network processors provide the flexibility and
integration that enable triple-play data, voice and video services in
systems that make up the new Carrier Ethernet networks. Flexibility and
integration make EZchip’s solutions ideal for building systems for a
wide range of applications in telecom networks, enterprise backbones and
data centers. For more information on our company, visit the web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV